Hague water softeners – most efficient water softeners
Hague Water Softeners use efficient technology in a compact design.
The Hague water softeners range has proved itself to be the most efficient water softeners that we have found to date in the UK market.
This unit has been designed by the most innovative engineers in the industry which benefits from prolonged life and efficiency. The most advanced manufacturing processes and materials have been used to build the Maximizer. The Hague 400 Maximizer comes with a 10 year warranty on the mineral tank and cabinet. All mechanical and electronic controls are covered for 3 years.
The high efficiency design reduces water wastage by up to 87%, reduces salt usage by 76% and time to clean itself automatically in 85% less time when compared to other water softeners.
- OPTIONAL BYPASS VALVE - Simply turn the dial to BYPASS so the water does not enter the appliance. To return the appliance to service, simply turn the dial to the SERVICE position.
- SYSTEM CONTROL - Retains cycle settings indefinitely, even through power cuts. Time of day setting remains in memory for up to 7 days without power.
- WHOLE HOUSE, BUILT IN, SELF CLEANING FILTER - Filters particles and sediment down to 20 microns – smaller than the human eye can see. Plus, there are never any cartridges to change and no maintenance is required.
- SAFETY SHUT OFF SYSTEM - To help prevent the possibility of any overflows, the Maximizer water softener features a safety shut off – just the kind of detail you would expect from the Hague 400 Maximizer.
- PATENTED MINERAL TANK - The patented mineral tank with its screened distributor system allows the filling of more water softening mineral and allows the unit to backwash with clean soft water, therefore eliminating the need for a second mineral tank.
- GRID PLATE - The grid plate in the segregated brine tank compartment provides a clear well area to ensure consistent brine concentration.
High efficiency technology offers these exclusive features with Hague Water Softeners
- Built in, Salt and Water saving technology.
- Low profile design.
- Convenient easy fill salt cabinet.
- Quality materials and components.
- Whisper quiet 6 cycle valve.
- Demand mode – Cleans itself only when needed.
- Patented Capacity Guard – Never run out of soft water.
- Low maintenance – Just fill with salt when necessary.
FOR ITS SIZE this is a very powerful water softener, it will happily look after up to 6 people in a household.
Pure Choice Quality Water treatment Systems is based in the West of England, covering Somerset, Devon, Dorset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire. Including Bristol and Bath. We are an independent water softener specialist company that has access to many different brands of water softener systems.
Give us a call on 0800 068 1857 to find out more.