A combination water filter and water softener, the Hague Maximizer 7180 solves a multitude of water problems with one system. The system's technology eliminates “bleed through” issues often found in conventional water systems, which cause problems like spotting on glassware. Cleaner dishes, brighter laundry and softer skin are just a few of the many benefits Hague Maximizer users enjoy.
The Compact Whole House Water Treatment System
1. BLENDING BYPASS VALVE Our full 1 inch valve features 1 inch porting throughout to maximize the water flow.
2. STANDARD SYSTEM CONTROLLER Operates in three languages and retains cycle settings indefinitely, even through power failures. The time of day setting remains in memory for up to seven days without power.
3. WHOLE HOUSE, BUILT-IN, SELF CLEANING FILTER Filters dirt and sediment down to 20 microns - smaller than the human eye can see. Plus, there’s never any cartridges to change and no maintenance is required.
4. SAFETY SHUT-OFF SYSTEM To help prevent the possibility of any overflows, features a safety shutoff - just the kind of detail you would expect from.
5. FINE MESH RESIN Our patented mineral tank with its screened distributor system allows us to pack more resin in the tank and backwash our unit with clean soft water, therefore eliminating the need for a second mineral tank.
6. PATENTED DIRECTIONAL FLOW SCREEN
7. OPTIONAL TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER AND SALT MONITOR
Hague Maximizer 7180:
Model 7180 - 5B : 5 button Proportional salting controller
Model 7180 - ST: Touch screen controller
Model 7180 - 5B : N/A
Model 7180 - ST: Included
- Max hardness removed: 1471 g
- Media: 20.3L + 1kg ultrafil
- Salt used per regenerationvariable: 0.5kg- 5.4kg max
- Regeneration time: variable 18 min - 41 min max
- Plumbing connections: 1” BSP Male
- Salt storage: 40kg
- Electrical requirements: 220 VAC, 50Hz to 12V transformer
- Max water temperature: 49 degrees C
- Pressure range (min, max): 1.4 - 8.3 bar
- Footprint: 380mm x 470mm
- Height: 648m
- Clearance required above for salt filling: 270mm
- Shipping weight: 39kg
Pure Choice Water are on hand to answer any questions you might have about our products.
01458 860 557